- Create customer-centric, commercially viable, and visually appealing brand designs within specific deadlines.
- Take charge of developing impactful brand and acquisition campaigns both online and offline across various marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs.
- Develop top-notch creative directions and dynamic content for campaigns that align with the brand’s identity and guidelines.
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or related field, is an advantage.
- 4-7 years of experience as a Graphic Designer preferably with Retails industries.
- Prior experience in animation work and proficiency is a big plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After effects).
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude