Managing the Replenishment function. Developing standards and guidelines for replenishment ordering and effective timely implementation to ensure continuous availability of required merchandise in stores.
- Manage all aspects of replenishment activities- inventory planning and budgeting, forecasting and ordering, order tracking/management, inventory management, vendor management, and allocations.
- Oversee the company’s inventory and service level/in-stock position to ensure a smooth flow of merchandise into and out of DCs and stores.
- Manage unproductive inventory, identify trends and develop recommendations to correct issues.
- Analyze inventory levels and optimize return on investment of retail inventory across multiple product lines.
- Setting methodology and direction for replenishment activities such as store and WH replenishment monitoring, replenishment of imported, local and seasonal items, management of inventory, administrative work, etc.
- Managing the daily activities of the replenishment team and ensuring compliance with established guidelines and standards.
- Working closely with all supply chain functions (Logistics, Transportation, Freight & Clearance) to translate the projected goods into shipments and the effective methodology of importing shipments to the geographies, including consolidation and de-consolidation.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate in-stock and inventory position
- Minimum 7 years of experience in replenishment/supply chain in a retail organization. Preferably in supermarket retail.
- Degree in business administration or similar
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Energetic and motivated personality with great multitasking.
- Proficient in MS Office
- High level of attention to detail