Kuwait – December 17th 2015
Programme: Graduate Programme 2016
Job Function: Commercial and Retail Operations
TSC offers a pioneering Graduate Programme where talented and motivated graduates become fully-fledged TSC employees in 18-24 months.
The Sultan Center Kuwait, TSC, is a dynamic organisation that incorporates a diverse portfolio of successful companies. With retail as its primary focus, TSC is Kuwait’s largest independent retailing and leading supplier of supermarket items, perishables and general merchandise in the Middle East.
TSC Graduate Programme offers a constructive approach throughout retail and business learning opportunity with stimulating and hands-on roles and experience which after the completion of the programme will boost graduates career.
We will assist graduates to develop their knowledge through structured learning environment and to expand their experience with innovative projects and excellent mentoring programme.
About the Programme
Employment with TSC as a full pledged Management Trainee will necessitate the graduate to undergo an (duration) Training and Development programme.
Undergo a Management Trainee’s Training & Development Programme for a period of at least three (3) months in the TSC, whereby the candidate’s performance will be periodically evaluated. Should the Trainee be found satisfactory, he/she then shall be signed-off as a full-pledged Management Trainee.
Undergo a Department Manager’s Training & Development Programme for a period of at least six (6) months, whereby the candidate’s performance will be periodically evaluated. Should the Trainee be found satisfactory, he/she then shall be signed-off as a full-pledged Department Manager. The Candidate will not progress to the later phase of development if found incompetent to move. Hence, TSC has the right to keep the candidate as a Management Trainee while extending the training period until the subsequent assessment is conducted or to keep the candidate as a Department Manager.
Undergo a Specialist Training & Development Programme for a period of at least nine (9) months, whereby the candidate’s performance will be periodically evaluated. Should the Trainee be found satisfactory, he/she shall be signed-off as a full-pledged Specialist. Otherwise, TSC reserves the right to keep the candidate as Department Manager, extend the training period or transfer the candidate to another vacant position in Retail Operations or Commercial Section which may be commensurate to his/her qualifications.
Key Skills Required
- Self-motivated and organises own workload to ensure effective deliver of engagements
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality and accurate work
- Works cooperatively and can build position, construction relationships
- Strive for continual improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related business field
- Graduates between years 2013 and 2015
- GPA 2.5
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- To demonstrate a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office Package (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Competences: Excellent Communication Skills, Customer Service Initiatives, Teamwork, Results Oriented
- Mobility flexibility (Kuwait based for 2 years)
- Police Clearance for Overseas Applicants
- Availability: Flexible mobility (Kuwait based for a period of 2 years)
- Work permit in Kuwait (work visa)
- Supported accommodation throughout the programme for overseas applicants
- Annual ticket to home country for overseas applicants
- Health Insurance (self)
Sunday to Thursday 08.00AM – 05.00PM
How to Apply
Click on the link below and follow the instructions to complete the questionnaire
http://goo.gl/forms/xlKFFxp8mu and send us your recent updated CV to email@example.com
Deadline for Receiving Questionnaire is: 10 January 2016