Review sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results. Identify variances based on historical performance and expected future sales and plan inventory needs for future demand.
- Prepare regular reports for forecast accuracy (Supplier Order compliance, Weekly stock availability, Order Tracking, Profitability reports).
- Provide data on sales variability, forecast accuracy, and future forecasts that are used in setting safety stocks and inventory planning parameters.
- Ensure securing the right product for the customer at the right time by calculating ordering lead time and by setting the re-ordering calendar.
- Provide input to the Category Manager in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- PO – PI comparison, updating the system at the item level, and maintaining proper documentation.
- Follow up with suppliers on order delivery status, date, and documents.
- Closely work with the Logistics and Warehouse team to accelerate the clearance & receiving process.
- Interact with other stakeholders to smoothen the ordering process.
- Ensure appropriate product allocation across stores.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Demand Planning and Forecasting role
- Solid understanding of Inventory Management practices and procedures
- Data analysis and statistical skills
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task