To supervise activities within the TSC Customer service Contact Centre unit to achieve business goals & objectives.
- Direct the daily activities concerned with the Customer Support contact center operation.
- Responsible for managing, coaching, and guiding Contact agents to execute their tasks.
- Monthly performance measurement, monitoring, evaluating, and reviewing findings with agents to improve efficiency.
- Participate in reviewing and training assessments of agents.
- Assist agents in resolving customer complaints and be a main source of information to agents.
- Prepare and develop schedules that ensure the number of agents available in each shift is satisfactory to answer customer interactions according to the Service Level Agreement.
- Monitor contact center Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure all contact center equipments are working in a good condition and report damage if any.
- Generate adequate reports related to contact Centre activities.
- Develop internal & external relationships & communicates with key areas in the business.
- Practice and ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and oversee the Manual Procedures are followed correctly.
- Interview and make recommendations for open positions in the contact center.
- Ensure that new joiners are given feedback on their performance during their probation period.
- Incumbents might be required to work late-night shifts or on weekends.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- More than 2 years of experience in a customer-centric environment
- Experience dealing with tickets, CRM systems, and inbound/outbound calls
- Fluent in English & Arabic both oral and written
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent ability to problem-solving
- Empathy and passion for helping customers