Conduct inbound and outbound activities within the Contact Centre in accordance with the agreed instructions and procedures.
- Answer and handle all feedback received from different contact channels and ensure they are registered in the respective records.
- Handle outbound activities (campaigns, surveys, and follow-up) according to the agreed procedure and instructions.
- Completion of any assigned task given by the supervisor/Team Leader with efficient use of the Contact Centre tools in accordance with the quality standards.
- Ensure all pending feedback is completed and closed within the agreed service level and in accordance with the procedure manual.
- Follow the contact center phone standards and scripts when conducting or receiving phone calls through the hotline.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Support other colleagues and supervisors to accomplish pending tasks when needed.
- Full compliance to the Contact Centre rules in the manner of attendance, pause sessions, and daily target.
- Adherences to the monthly Contact Centre schedule and inform the supervisor about any swap in the schedule.
- Age: 21 – 30 years old
- Education: High School, Diploma or equivalent
- Nationality: Arab nationals
- At least 0-2 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Arabic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer-oriented, passionate and has a good engaging personality